GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at a 2017 lt with leather and comfort package. Those are the 2 features I would really like that the premier offers I am curious about some of the other premier features and how useful they are.
I do not have any use for heated back seats. And the wheels don’t matter to me, the Bose, heated mirrors and auto dim mirror is of limited value to me.

what else is there? How does parking assist work? Would it tell me when to stop when approaching a curb? That might be useful.

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
For parallel, the parking assist measures the space as you drive by, when it finds one it tells you to stop and put it in reverse. As it backs in it turns the steering wheel on its on. You keep your foot on the brake ready to brake when it tells you to. Tells you to put it in drive where it steers the front in and tells you when to stop. Put in Park and you are perfectly parked. At least that's how it worked when I test drove the car. Cat's meow. But not that helpful for me as I park in parking lots 99.5% of the time, not on the street. I usually drive through the row so I don't have to back up but can drive straight out from the parking spot. Don't need no avoidance warnings.

Reactions: J.Smith
1 - 2 of 2 Posts