GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have a Volt Premier, does it have the "Premier" badge on the back? I notice they are on Malibu's and such... but my Volt doesn't have one.

·
Banned
7,289 Posts
If you have a Volt Premier, does it have the "Premier" badge on the back? I notice they are on Malibu's and such... but my Volt doesn't have one.
Nope, no Premier or LT badge or anything. The rims on the Premiers are different from the LTs, along with the faux front grille. Otherwise, you can't tell a Premier from a LT looking at the exterior.

·
Banned
7,289 Posts
The badges are just some cheap pieces of plastic anyways....not even metal.

·
Banned
7,289 Posts
I guess you'll just have to shout out to people as you drive by, "This is a Premier Volt!"
Hack the pedestrian noise maker so it goes "Premier Volt, baby! WOO!" instead of the whirring sound.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Nope, no Premier or LT badge or anything. The rims on the Premiers are different from the LTs, along with the faux front grille. Otherwise, you can't tell a Premier from a LT looking at the exterior.
What's different on the front grille??

·
Registered
37 Posts
Comrade German pays extra to have no model badge on his Mercedes. He figures what is under the hood is his business.

·
Registered
208 Posts
The only way to tell the difference between a premier volt vs a basic volt is the premier volt has sensors mounted in both the front and rear bumpers
Basic volts have solid bumpers with no sensors

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
The only way to tell the difference between a premier volt vs a basic volt is the premier volt has sensors mounted in both the front and rear bumpers
Basic volts have solid bumpers with no sensors
Isn't that just an indication of which safety package is installed?

·
Registered
176 Posts
You can also tell by the wheels; unless someone loves the other set so much that he/she swaps out theirs for the alternative stock set of rims. I cannot imagine anyone doing that though.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Don't mention a Premier badge too loudly, or people will start putting "AMG" badges on their Volts. That really irritates AMG owners.

·
Banned
7,289 Posts
I debadged my 17 due to breaking the lightning bolt off the rear Volt emblem.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 29 Posts