GM Volt Forum banner
101 - 107 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
I only see one EVSE in the picture ;)
I'm sure I could get by with just one EVSE, but I drove the 2011 for 5 years and gave it to my son then bought the 2018. His car was just parked there at the time. By the way, the 2011 is at about 150,000 miles and still going strong

Reactions: microVOLT

·
Registered
2013 Volt w/ black leather int. 161 K Miles
1 Posts
Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Car Vehicle
I just found this forum. I'm glad to find that there are others as enthusiastic about the Volt as I am.
It's a 2013 that I bought almost 3 1/2 years ago with 149,000 miles. It now has 161,000 miles and the only repair has been new bushings on the camshafts. ($173)
One thing that I didn't realize was how bad the headlights are. I even went and bought new bulbs that were supposed to be twice as bright as the stock ones, only to find they were exactly the same as the headlight bulbs in the car when I bought it. Then I realized that the previous owner had probably done the same thing.
Now I have LED bulbs and I can finally see where I'm going!
I also replaced the tires. After swearing that I would never buy Cooper tires again, that's what I did. Now I REALLY mean it. My battery range dropped from 45 to 32 miles with the new tires. Hopefully, the places that rate tires will add rolling resistance to their criteria.

101 - 107 of 107 Posts