GM Volt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I hunted around for a bit and was unable to find a similar thread.

I bought my 2012 Premium a few weeks back. Great car so far, my commute is 250 miles a week, 80% freeway driving. I'm able to charge on L1 or L2 at work fortunately.

Here's the ride the day I had the windows tinted. The only 'mod' so far is to replace the ugly gold bowties on the front and back with 'chrome' temporarily until I find a better solution.

Share some pictures of your GM - EV below. Share any modifications you've made.

2012 Chevrolet Volt Premium Red by Joe Lopez, on Flickr

·
Registered
348 Posts
This is my fully loaded 2015 volt
It has everything, so the only mod I need are the weathertech window deflectors/floor mats.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
81 Posts
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Family car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Mid-size car Sedan
My 2016 Siren Red LT.
The Siren Red looks different in varying lighting conditions.

This is what it looks like on a cloudy misty day:

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Family car Automotive design

It looks very different in the sun:

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Family car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Mid-size car Sedan

I like the differences, YMMV.
Roy

·
Registered
81 Posts
Sorry for the double pictures in the post. My first attempt at adding pictures.:eek:
Roy

·
Registered
102 Posts
Thanks! Most of the pics I have seen were in Canada or other northern climes, without strong sunshine, and they looked very dark maroon in the pics. Now I can see what it looks like in the bright sun! I saw a Chevy Colorado and 2016 Malibu hybrid at a car show in Ft. Worth a couple of weeks ago; must be the same or similar paint. Looks really good! The Volt at the show was the Heather Gray LT with black cloth interior. I did see a blue Volt with two-tone Premier interior at a previous show.

·
Registered
81 Posts

Merciful heavens, Mister Dave! What kind of a battery upgrade DID you do that you need to use an entire substation to charge?!
Does that make it a Level 3 or Level 4 charger?

Oh, and how do I get that upgrade as well.:D

Roy

·
Registered
11,416 Posts
Merciful heavens, Mister Dave! What kind of a battery upgrade DID you do that you need to use an entire substation to charge?!
Does that make it a Level 3 or Level 4 charger?

Oh, and how do I get that upgrade as well.:D

Roy

LOL - it's top secret stuff, sorry. I can tell you though that I only have to be in proximity. ;)

1 - 20 of 107 Posts