GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Share pictures of your aftermarket wheel/tire setups!
Winter, summer, whatever setup you have purchased.

Be sure to include the make/model of the wheel/tire, sizes, etc.

·
Registered
11,416 Posts
Since Joe sent me such a friendly invite to this thread....

These are 17" Verde Protocol wheels with OEM tires. I love the style and they were very inexpensive. Not sure I would recommend them though. The gloss is coming off of the center caps in places. I'll probably be spraying them with gloss enamel soon.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Here is my Winter wheel setup on me and my Wife's Volts. Drag DR-33 wheels with Michelin X-Ice Xi3 Tires

IMG_20151212_093344194_1449946469571.jpg

IMG_20151212_142711753.jpg

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
thanks for the invite, here you go!
19x8.5 tsw nurburgring on the black car and 19x8.5 tsw maxx on the white car. tires on both cars are 245/40/zr/19 xl toyo proxes 4 plus.

·
Registered
13,563 Posts
volt riding 18s 2.jpg volt riding 18s 1.jpg

18" Sport Edition P4s from Tire Rack and Yokohama Avid Ascends

·
Registered
11,416 Posts
Come on guys, post the full size pics.....

Click-throughs are especially bothersome. Spare us the extra cookies.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Come on guys, post the full size pics.....

Click-throughs are especially bothersome. Spare us the extra cookies.
the reason i always do that is so the page will load faster for everybody and they can click for full screen pic and click again for close up.

·
Registered
13,563 Posts
Yeah, I had trouble with load times until I stopped using IE.
I can't use IE, doesn't exist for iPads (or what Mister Dave jealously calls iJunk). Load times are for the most part a thing of the past in you have a decent internet connection.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Yeah, I had trouble with load times until I stopped using IE.
i'm using firefox but i'm on a 5 year old laptop and my internet provider hasn't come out yet to update the receiver on my system, it's 7 years old. it can be slow at times. i need to stop using my cell phone to take the pics and use my real camera so the pics will be better.

·
Registered
827 Posts
18x8 +35 Sport Edition KV5 (114.3, with hubcentric rings, OEM lugnuts) with 235/45/18 Continental PureContact and aftermarket 315mhz TPMS sensors.

Don't mind the vinyl work on the rocker/bumper -- been playing with a few set-ups over the years.

1 - 20 of 147 Posts