GM Volt Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

Registered
2017 Volt - Siren Red / Jet Black

Registered
Two weeks in to ownership on my 2017 Premier and I鈥檓 in love!
View attachment 170987
I just bought my 2017 last week also which is white. I too will be doing the high gloss black factory rims but I definitely want to make the roof the high gloss black film like your has too. Can you please post a pic of the your roof towards the back I want to see where you cut the black film off and how you did the rear hatch please? Thank You and great looking Volt I am loving mine!

Registered
I just bought my 2017 last week also which is white. I too will be doing the high gloss black factory rims but I definitely want to make the roof the high gloss black film like your has too. Can you please post a pic of the your roof towards the back I want to
see where you cut the black film off and how you did the rear hatch please? Thank You and great looking Volt I am loving mine!

Registered
Here is mine. New to me 2017 premier in heather gray. I picked up some Cruze rims at the junkyard for $50 each and put snow tires on them. No ACC however the previous owner left a present in the trunk by the battery.

The present is a little black bag that contains the following items:
Zip ties
Garbage bags
Rubber gloves
Face masks from 2018
Compass
Matches
Maps of California

It kinda looked like a murder kit but I am telling myself they liked to go camping...

Attachments

41 - 49 of 49 Posts