GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When posting, my input goes 2 ways - one is to actually post my message and the other opens a "go advanced" page. If I use this I get a double post.

Someone's been messing with the forum code again.....

·
Administrator
623 Posts
hey there,

could you elaborate on the situation? It would seem i could not recreate the issue, can you explain to me exactly the steps taking place that produces the problem for you? lemme know.

~Shane

·
Registered
11,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey there,

could you elaborate on the situation? It would seem i could not recreate the issue, can you explain to me exactly the steps taking place that produces the problem for you? lemme know.

~Shane
I think it went away later in the day. I'll let you know if I see it again.

It was the "post quick reply" button. It made the post but didn't take me to the post. Instead it opened an advanced window.

·
Administrator
623 Posts
Hey,

Can you provide more info. Like what browser/device you're using? What actions you take to get this issue? What part of the forum are you posting to when this happens?

Niall

·
Registered
11,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey,

Can you provide more info. Like what browser/device you're using? What actions you take to get this issue? What part of the forum are you posting to when this happens?

Niall
Chrome on PC. That may not help you though since it's happening on Apple devices too. Wish I could tell you a specific method for finding the bug. All I know is that sometimes when I hit quick reply my post goes through, and I get the go advanced page. Sometimes it works as it should.

Some others here are showing double posts. I don't know why but if you spot them you can ask them.

·
Registered
11,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^It just happened right there. On my advanced page it said...

The following errors occurred with your submission
This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 16 seconds.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts