• 25+

Votes: 34 91.9%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK so

I have noticed a lot of whining on here that is reminiscent of pre-pubescent immaturity. So here is a poll that might weed out some of the stragglers.

If you are in category 1, get out of here.

If you are in category 2, research something before posting.

If you are in category 3, don't whine unless you can afford a new car.

if you are in category 4, you are allowed to whine as long as its in a mature manner.

·
Registered
157 Posts
It's too bad that age doesn't actually have a strong correlation with money. I know a lot of 25-40 year olds who can not afford to take their family out for dinner or to a movie let alone afford a $40,000 car.

I also know a few 16-20 year olds whose parents will purchase anything they desire. These kids have toys that well off executives would be jealous of.

Let the people whine and complain, it gives them something to do and makes them feel like they might be contributing to something.

·
Registered
200 Posts
CalendarAge != RealAge

Alas, surviving for 30 or 40 or 60 years does not necessarily confer maturity (at least not in behavior.) Just look to the idiocy on both sides of the presidential campaign.

·
Registered
462 Posts
I am in category 3, and can afford a new car, around 50k is about as far as I can push it though. I think that this poll shows your immaturity. I'm not so sure that all these "whiners" are as young as you think.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am in category 3, and can afford a new car, around 50k is about as far as I can push it though. I think that this poll shows your immaturity. I'm not so sure that all these "whiners" are as young as you think.

I am immature because I get sick of people whining about nonsensical BS?

·
Registered
462 Posts
I am immature because I get sick of people whining about nonsensical BS?
You are immature because you are whining about people whining, and keeping the entire thing going. And because you falsely associate it with age, which in my opinion isn't true. There is no way to prove either side though, so no sense in arguing.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
I can't believe that people even "voted" on this poll. One of the dumbest threads yet.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
A poll!!! Oh, but this is a stupid poll . . . but its a POLL!!! I shouldn't even waste my time here thinking about voting in this POLL!! I shouldn't VOTE in this dumb POLL . . . but . . . vote . . . No, mustn't . . . aaaaaagh! . . . <click>

Oh, I VOTED in this idiotic POLL! I hate myself for it, but I was just compelled . . . and I do feel so relieved . . . :rolleyes:

There have been worse threads, and at least this one was mildly amusing. ;)

·
Registered
6 Posts
This thread shows a lack of maturity IMO. How about ignore the whiners. Or better yet, listen to what they have to say too because we are ALL humans here and are not always perfect.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts