GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am sure this has already been thought of and the Volt will have it. Just in case it has not, I would like to suggest that the Volt tell you with quite some fanfare that you have to plug it in. Especially when the car is nearing the owner's home, think OnStar. With the plug-in concept being so new to so many people I think it is important that GM come up with a universal way of getting people into plugging in their cars. Since the Volt will still require gasoline or diesel I suggest that the car even bring it up after you put gas in it. That way people always think about plugging their car in when they do the usual gas fill-up. Maybe a dash light containing an agreed upon logo could do it. And all plug in cars for the next fifty years could have that same logo light on the dash. Plus a very friendly voice reminder along with the dash light. I'm sure this is already a part of the Volt.....q

·
Registered
11 Posts
Aol

Do you remember America Online? How it had the famous "You've got mail." It would require something that is catchy and something that would just remind you plug in after you take in the groceries. But make sure you can also turn it off for the people that get the idea or people that get sick of it. But how did you like it? "You've got mail"

1 - 3 of 3 Posts