I'm new here so, hello everybody! I'm really exited about buying a Volt. Please help me decide between getting a Used 2013-2014 Gen1 or a Used 2016 Gen2.
- I commute 80+ miles per day over HWY 17 in the Bay Area (All Highway with steep hills and lots of traffic)
- I currently drive a 90's Mazda Protege (4 speed manual)
- I have excellent credit and I'm financing the whole purchase price.
- I can afford a $300 month payment, but I'm nervous because my previous vehicles were all less than $5000 dollars and I paid cash.
- I'm choosing the Volt because of HOV stickers, and I'm hoping to save money while still driving something comfortable, quiet, and fast. My work has lots of free charging stations.
- I drive a moderately aggressive style and I don't plan on changing. I will try to learn to use the car's features and make use of regenerative breaking and modes and stuff.
- I want leather seats and but don't care about other premium options. well maybe the Bose...