GM Volt Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I took advantage of the price drop on the 2022 Bolt to inspire interest after the recalls. Bought one built 04-22, after the assembly line was brought back, picked it up 05-29-22 in Charlotte NC, just over 200 miles from our home. The dealer had it fully charged, it showed 259 miles average with a best of 302 when we picked it up. We drove hard, AC working hard on a 90 degree day, arrived home without stopping to charge with 50 miles left. Simply amazing.
Wheel Car Land vehicle Tire Vehicle
Vehicle Car Automotive design Motor vehicle Personal luxury car

·
Registered
OpenEVSE home charger, 2013 Volt base, added tow hitch, K&N filters, 3d printed interior mods, etc
69 Posts
How's the DC charging speed? Is it still 55kW, or did they upgrade that at all with the production restart?

·
Administrator
22,537 Posts
We enjoy our 2017 a lot. With the new replacement battery I too saw 260 miles in the range display. What was your cost?

Reactions: VOLTandaBOLT

·
Administrator
22,537 Posts
I am looking hard at new and used Bolts. considering trading in my 20217 Premier. Can I ask which trim you bought and how much you paid?
Chevy is running a sale. The LT trim is just over $26,000, the Premier will be higher of course.

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Just checked with a local dealer, the big rebates ended last month. Only a $500 incentive now, the MSRP on a Premier is about $41K.
This isn't a rebate, It is a price reduction on future Bolts (2023). Not sure when these will be coming out but it is typically in September for the auto industry. Nobody is going to pay higher old price on a 2022 model instead of the new lower price on a 2023 these days when information is so prevalent on the internet.

·
Administrator
22,537 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
As I mentioned in another thread, I am in the process of trading my 2018 Volt Premier for a 2022 Bolt EUV Premier with Super Cruise. MSRP 40,695. Discount of $6300, giving me 22,000 trade for my Volt, out the door tax, title, license under $15,000 (plus the Volt obviously)
Not a done deal yet as the one I am buying is "in transit", due to arrive July 16th.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts