GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've noticed that the passenger side window seems to lower itself about 1/4" when the vehicle is shut off. I have to raise it back up when I start the car back up. Is this a setting? Why is it the passenger window only? Thanks for the replies.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
I've noticed that the passenger side window seems to lower itself about 1/4" when the vehicle is shut off. I have to raise it back up when I start the car back up. Is this a setting? Why is it the passenger window only? Thanks for the replies.
No, that's a problem. You can try to re-calibrate the travel. If I remember correctly, it re-calibrates when you lower the window all the way, holding the down button for 5 seconds while the window is down, then raise it back up and again hold the up button for 5 seconds after it is closed. If that doesn't fix it, it's dealer time.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, that's a problem. You can try to re-calibrate the travel. If I remember correctly, it re-calibrates when you lower the window all the way, holding the down button for 5 seconds while the window is down, then raise it back up and again hold the up button for 5 seconds after it is closed. If that doesn't fix it, it's dealer time.
I tried that and it looks like it worked! Window seems fine, now. Thanks, T.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts