Answers:1. Rear visibility. (Poor in the Volt)
2. Charge door. Is it just a pop open. We need to have an auto retract option? My #1 peeve with the Volt.
3. Does it default to 8 amp charging. I have L1 charging. And will continue to have L1 charging with the Bolt.
4. Does it have the same rubber dam under the bumper in front which causes annoying low clearance in the Volt?
5. What is highway speed at which the efficiency cuts out. In the Volt it is somewhere around 58 mph.
6. How effective is the defogger. The Volt is slow and not very good.
7. How does it handle when coasting in N around corners/curves/downhill. I love the Volt in N.
1. Rear visibility: Poor,same as gen2 Volt, unless you get the Premiere with the added camera rear view mirror, this is Great!
2. It is pop open.
3. Yes, it defaults to 8 amp charging, but you can set a home location to default to 12 amps.
4. There is a shorter dam directly in front of the front tires, which means it will almost never scrape on any dips or even curbs.
5. I would guess it's efficiency is diminished at over about 60 mph, but I didn't specifically check it yet.
6. It might be a little better than the Volts, but we haven't had much moisture in the air around Fresno for years, so It is hard to judge that yet.
7. I have never coasted in any car ever, so can't relate to that. However, the handling is at least as good or better than the Volt, IMHO.