GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our salesman from MacHaik Chevrolet home-delivered our NEW 2013 Black Chevy VOLT on Wednesday afternoon!

Two days of charging and driving to work, and the MPG just keeps going higher and higher! We love it!

Larry & Becky Schuler
Cedar Park, Austin, Texas

Attachments

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Welcome! Nice to see another Central Texas Volt. You'll certainly fall in love with it; I still smile everytime I get in mine.

This came from Mac Haik in Houston, right? Did they drive it to your house, or flat-bed it? Are the deals there pretty decent?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, MacHaik in Houston - which is really in Katy. We spent Saturday afternoon at the dealer in Katy, but Ally quit early on us that day... So, after a few more days of phone calls, we came to a deal on a 3-year lease. One of the salesmen on our "team" - Doug Price - drove it up to Austin! Which we were very happy about - not spending on another round-trip to Houston in our six-year-old Dodge Caravan. We found the car we wanted, via the internet, and the price/cost of leasing was not matched by any dealer in the Austin area - eventhough all prospective deals were done with Ally. Finding the right car, color and options, is still a big part of shopping for a new car (and I don't think highly of some of Detroit's newest stylings... especially in the interior! What is it with you guys, anyway?).

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Congrats to another fellow Texan! I, too, got mine on Saturday and funny you mention Ally. I was going through them for the 0% financing and not one but two dealers both told me that Ally deals had switched to Wells Fargo. I firmly believe is a dealer's lips are moving they are lying so I didn't know who to believe but I still got the 0% deal so I really didn't care. LOL

Anyway, congrats again and please join https://www.voltstats.net/ and also sign up in one the Texas sub-groups. You'll need to sign up with onstar first.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Welcome aboard!!!

·
Registered
5,486 Posts
Isn't this like the 200th Volt in Austin? :)

Good to see a newcomer. Get out there and show it off this weekend.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Looks GREAT! Almost went with the black myself (got Blue Topaz instead though). Sharp as any tuxedo!

Enjoy it in good health!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts