GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The Onstar Remotelink app worked great on my Blackberry Torch for 9 months. Now I cannot log in. Every time I try I get a message saying "Unknown Error".

FYI, I've uninstalled and installed it several times. I've rebooted the phone. I've done these things in various orders. No luck yet.

Does anybody have any advice?

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
I called and they said the system has been down for a few days. stopped working for me on friday
I beginning to think these OnStar problems are regional. Mine has been working fine (Alerts) for the past few days after not working or being inconsistant for several weeks. Also, all the recent alerts are coming different phone numbers than original ~15 I had stored.

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
I beginning to think these OnStar problems are regional. Mine has been working fine (Alerts) for the past few days after not working or being inconsistant for several weeks. Also, all the recent alerts are coming different phone numbers than original ~15 I had stored.
I believe you are correct...no problems here...knock on Formica...:)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Mine stopped working for the past 3 days, after 4 phone calls to OnStar it started working again, apparently my car wasn't receiving reception, so they reset the service in my car, I was able to make phone calls from my car again, and use the remotelink app properly, I am not angry or anything about it as it is free :)

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They just released version 1.6 for my phone. I loaded it up on my BB Torch and the problem disappeared.

·
Registered
57 Posts
MyVolt & Remotelink have been intermittent on my Volt for the past two years. It works for about a week, then stops working for three weeks. The three year free service works out to less than a year of usable service.

·
Registered
7 Posts
My onstar remote quit working a week or so ago and still doesn't work. It says to call onstar and to verify account setup gives a trouble number 403-107

·
Registered
803 Posts
My "Charging Status" section works fine and the stats seem to be transferring properly to voltstats. However, "OnStar Diagnostics" died a couple weeks ago, and "Lifetime Economy" has never worked. This is from using a computer to access the site, not a sortasmart phone.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts