GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got an update for MyChevrolet on my Nexus last night and noticed that the remote functions are now built into the app. I don't remember this being the case before. Haven't played with it enough to investigate any new functionality but it at least looks pretty nice.

·
Registered
6,664 Posts
why do we have TWO apps that appear to function the same way?

·
Registered
478 Posts
why do we have TWO apps that appear to function the same way?
Makes sense to me. Building OnStar into the Chevy/Cadillac/Buick/GMC apps, rather than having a MyChevy app and an OnStar app.

I suspect the OnStar app will stay around, for owners of orphaned cars (Olds, Saturn) and for those that buy the OnStar add-on mirror.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I downloaded the MyChevy app today. I like it better even though its pretty much the same functionally. Too many bad memories of the OnStar app forcing me to re-enter credentials, slow, out of service....

·
Registered
678 Posts
My old Onstar App had the same remote functions...

Just got an update for MyChevrolet on my Nexus last night and noticed that the remote functions are now built into the app. I don't remember this being the case before. Haven't played with it enough to investigate any new functionality but it at least looks pretty nice.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts