Loaded Volts
must bring this with you
Navigation
Driver package 1
Driver package 2
Illuminated Charge port
40,155 MSRP all in stock

1500 down (if you qualify you get back from the state) +
You lease loyalty, conquest or private offer!
10k lease
36 Month

299.00 OTD Yes no up sells , Includes Tax
ONE DAY ONLY

rick 818 231 1286

just hurry down

·
Registered
568 Posts
I'm probably not the only one -- but a very misleading title posted in what I would call the wrong sub forum.

If I wanted to see about buying/selling I'd go to the buying leasing selling section.

Pro Tip: when you want people to "come on down" it's probably a good idea to include at the bare minimum the name of the place, and address for good measure.

·
Registered
483 Posts
I really hate this adveritising crap on here. I have suggested many times that there should be a subforum for this. Maybe he helped some people before the Gen2 came out. But, now he's just a salesman.

·
Premium Member
14,156 Posts
I really hate this adveritising crap on here. I have suggested many times that there should be a subforum for this. Maybe he helped some people before the Gen2 came out. But, now he's just a salesman.
I'm probably as much to "blame" for this as anyone in that I think this information is extremely useful for those thinking of buying or leasing. You can ignore it if you're not interested and I don't see the number of these posts as being overwhelming.

There could be a subforum but the info would still appear on the front page ...

·
Registered
29 Posts
I agree, this is very useful information and that is a great deal for a loaded premier as far as I can tell. But the post should be moved to buying/leasing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts