GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
According to the order sheet, (PDH) is the dealer order code for a package that includes:

(VAV) All-weather floor mats, and
(VLI) All-weather cargo mat

Both of these are listed as "LPO" which stands for "Limited Promotional Option." This is a fancy way of saying that the option will be dealer installed.

Hope that clears things up.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gotcha... now for the follow up question... why would this package AND both All Weather mats be listed on the same order?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Honestly don't know. Just as long as they are only charging you once, I wouldn't worry about it. If you see two different prices, that may be the dealer's "installation" fee. Personally, I would not pay "labor & installation" for floor mats. Ask your salesperson.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
The IPP includes both the 4 passenger compartment mats ($140 MSRP) and the cargo mat ($110 MSRP) at a reduced price ($200 MSRP). Hopefully they didn't add another $140 MSRP mat set on top of that...

·
Registered
384 Posts
And, just a "heads up", The cargo mat doesn't fit very well. It's 2 to 3 inches too small in both directions. I asked them to make sure I had the correct mat, as it looks like it was made for a different car, but nope, it was the "right" one. Both the cargo mat and the interior mats are made from flimsy soft rubber that does not give the impression of durability, either. If I had a do-over, I'd get the whole package from someone else...and I'm not big on aftermarket stuff. They really dropped the ball on mat front.

·
Registered
122 Posts
That's strange. I have the factory all-weather mats in my Gen 1 and I think they are of excellent quality and fit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts