GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently sold my Volt, but kept the rubber cargo mat. It looks like you can occasionally find them online for around $100. Mine is used a bit but in good shape.

Does anyone want it for $50 (plus shipping if you are not local) before I put it on Craigslist? I'd prefer a local sale - I'm in Orange County, California.

·
Administrator
20,582 Posts
I have that cargo mat. It's a very good heavy duty rubber mat, not like the light weight one for the Bolt.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I have been pleased with it. I'd be keeping it if I still had the vehicle!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am buying a 2012 Volt on Saturday, and I need this mat. I will pay the $50 plus for shipping to area code 55445. let me know if that works for you. thanks

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am buying a 2012 Volt on Saturday, and I need this mat. I will pay the $50 plus for shipping to area code 55445. let me know if that works for you. thanks
I've got two people locally who are interested in it. I'll let you know if they don't show up Monday/Tuesday

·
Registered
2013 Volt
1,574 Posts
Just wanted to make sure you know how problematic it is to ship this item. I believe the weight in original packaging is over 11 lbs and the size of the box is about 46" x 7.75" x 7.75". Between finding a box to fit and shipping costs, it won't be inexpensive. I remember being amazed at the weight of the mat.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts