GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Considering that the execs give to the republicans in the primaries, but cover their bets in the general election by giving to both sides, don't you think this is entirely appropriate?

·
Banned
597 Posts
Chrysler?

Obama understands the need to embrace both the free market and unions. It is a partnership that used to work.

Interesting that Chrysler wasn't included. I recall Nardelli making some threatening comments about "he's not elected yet" but I couldn't find them.

Not sure it matters. Nardelli is a bone head and Chrysler is a has been. Look for Jeep to be spun off first, followed by other assets.

·
Registered
4,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Obama understands the need to embrace both the free market and unions. It is a partnership that used to work.

Interesting that Chrysler wasn't included. I recall Nardelli making some threatening comments about "he's not elected yet" but I couldn't find them.

Not sure it matters. Nardelli is a bone head and Chrysler is a has been. Look for Jeep to be spun off first, followed by other assets.
Chrysler should have sold off Jeep a few years back. I don't think anyone other than Tata Motors would buy them now, as they happily bought Jaguar and Land Rover from Ford.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts