GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi:

I had a fun discovery yesterday. I'm not sure if it was already mentioned or not, but I parked next to a 2017 Volt Premier and noticed the following grill that was much different than mine:

20170119_124138.jpg

I suspected that it was for Active Cruise Control (ACC) and I was right. The owner of the car came out of the store about the same time I did and he confirmed it was equipped with ACC. I really liked the color. Wish I had ACC on mine.

·
Registered
6,672 Posts
Hi:

I had a fun discovery yesterday. I'm not sure if it was already mentioned or not, but I parked next to a 2017 Volt Premier and noticed the following grill that was much different than mine:

View attachment 128090

I suspected that it was for Active Cruise Control (ACC) and I was right. The owner of the car came out of the store about the same time I did and he confirmed it was equipped with ACC. I really liked the color. Wish I had ACC on mine.
Yes that's the grill on ACC equipped Volt's.

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
Is it just me or does the guy in your pic look like he is planning on doing bad things to that Volt with the drill in his hand!?:p

·
Registered
11,416 Posts

Looks a lot like the porcelain floor tile in my house. Never thought of putting it in the garage (too late - it's got a crushed granite epoxy floor).

Odd question, but looking at the garage door and the windows, do you live in a converted gas station?

·
Registered
18 Posts
given how you live in the Valley I'm sorry to make you feel bad but ACC is perfect for you; no more painful commutes stuck on the 101!
Here's a picture of mine parked next to another ACC equipped friend(I didn't get to talk to the owner), as you can see there's no difference from the back :D

·
Registered
251 Posts

Looks a lot like the porcelain floor tile in my house. Never thought of putting it in the garage (too late - it's got a crushed granite epoxy floor).

Odd question, but looking at the garage door and the windows, do you live in a converted gas station?
Looks to me like a dealership owner delivery bay... maybe the guy is a sales guy that used the drill to put on the customer plates?

·
Registered
795 Posts
Looks like you'd have to tell the car "wipe off those dirty tires before coming into my nice clean garage!"

·
Registered
6,672 Posts

Dealer delivery, I am sending this to Tim Schuhardt (pictured) my sales guy at Jack Schmitt Chevrolet. I'm sure he'll get a kick out of this.

Cheers

Tom

1 - 11 of 11 Posts