GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone, any thoughts on this price. Does it compare with what others have gotten.
This is a premier with confidence packages

Attachments

·
Registered
185 Posts
Looks like a terrible deal... just ugh. Who is that, Kuni?

If I'm reading that right you're putting 6900 down?

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Extremely high...Truecar the car, email Fremont and Capital and get them to compete against each other...Premier Volts were going for $0 driveoff and well under $300/mo in Cali if you qualified for the right incentives...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So the drive off is the rebate that I get from federal government and gm.
I'm putting 0 down.
The price of the car before rebates is $35,600
I'm concerned about the final price. I know I won't put any money down. Not even first lease payment

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
So the drive off is the rebate that I get from federal government and gm.
I'm putting 0 down.
The price of the car before rebates is $35,600
I'm concerned about the final price. I know I won't put any money down. Not even first lease payment
I get it, block 15 wipes out block 29...Ultimately you're getting $4500 off; I have not double checked April incentives (a quick google search displayed "no info" but last month there was a $3000 off lease conquest and another $3000 off in bonus tags...Regardless you'd have no problem showing that lease sheet to a competing dealer and I'm sure they'll have no problem beating it...A L.A. dealer claimed that if qualify for the $3000 lease conquest, she'd apply $3000 in bonus tags and would give another $500 in Farmers/Mil/Recent Grad and you could get a ACC/C1/C2 Premier for $0 drive off and $234/mo out the door, additionally Fremont could beat that, but often you have to play the game and haggle...Start by finding out the incentives and how to qualify for them, you then haggle off the sales price before incentives...Start with Costco (which is under invoice) or Truecar and have a dozen dealers compete over email to save yourself time...PM me if you want more details, mainly how to qualify for the incentives...

·
Registered
62 Posts
PM me if you want more details, mainly how to qualify for the incentives...[/QUOTE]

Would love to PM you... but your mailbox is full !

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
PM me if you want more details, mainly how to qualify for the incentives...
Would love to PM you... but your mailbox is full ![/QUOTE]

All you need is a nearby friends lease statement yet you have to find a dealer who's willing to apply it to a customer with a different address...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts