GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone has issues with notification sounds not playing on either the phone or speaker system in the car while connected to Bluetooth hands free? So, for example, a text comes in, the phone will have notification sound when not connected to Bluetooth, but when it's connected to Bluetooth, I can only feel the vibrations on the phone - no sound. MY17 with iPhone 6S running ios 10.3.1

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Anyone has issues with notification sounds not playing on either the phone or speaker system in the car while connected to Bluetooth hands free? So, for example, a text comes in, the phone will have notification sound when not connected to Bluetooth, but when it's connected to Bluetooth, I can only feel the vibrations on the phone - no sound. MY17 with iPhone 6S running ios 10.3.1
Connect to the bluetooth and turn up the volume on your phone. "Speaker output" and "bluetooth output" usually have separate volume settings, and that your phone is vibrating suggests that it's turned all the way down.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Yep, it happens occasionally. I just switch from Bluetooth to Radio and then back and everything is magically working again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts