GM Volt Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
I haven't been able to get the status of my 2015 since the end of August on MyChevrolet.com. Remote start still works fine and I still get the text messages for charging. Anybody else having the problem? This is what I get:

View attachment 171075
I had the same problem with the Bolt. It wasn't showing up under the MyChevy app and I couldn't log in. I ended up resetting the password and reentering the car. I think it has to do with the OnstarChevy app being transferred to the MyChevy app, and the car suddenly didn't exist.
Before I realized this was a problem, the car wasn't online and wasn't following the charge program for the home charger. This resulted in the car charging at peak rates of .48 per KWH instead of delaying charging till after midnight when the rate drops to a mere .17.
My electric bill had me suspecting the car, but it wasn't until I had to put something in my wife's car for her, noticed it only had 104 miles range, and decided to plug it in for her. It immediately began charging at 9 PM. I have better things to do than micro=manage my electric bill, but this snafu easily cost me 60 bucks, so I should've checked sooner, in hindsight.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.