GM Volt Forum banner

No B.S. deals on 2013 Chevrolet Volts

2541 Views 3 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  dax777
Here @ Atlantic Chevrolet...We are offering as always NO B.S. deals on all 2013 Volts...Buy or lease @ a "Fair" price without the B.S. you get everywhere else..."If it sounds too good to be True" Fill in the blank....Wanna waste your valuable time and get pissed off at the end result...I can't stop you!!!...But i can say "I Told You So".....
0% interest Now Available for up to 60 months....Call me...You've got nothing to loose , but a phone call....All referrals welcome with a GIFT in return...TY...
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
642 Posts
Here @ Atlantic Chevrolet...We are offering as always NO B.S. deals on all 2013 Volts...Buy or lease @ a "Fair" price without the B.S. you get everywhere else..."If it sounds too good to be True" Fill in the blank....Wanna waste your valuable time and get pissed off at the end result...I can't stop you!!!...But i can say "I Told You So".....
0% interest Now Available for up to 60 months....Call me...You've got nothing to loose , but a phone call....All referrals welcome with a GIFT in return...TY...
In which state are you located?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.