GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts

·
4,862 Posts
Nice, I look forward to reading it!

I am tossing around the idea of a two year review of my Volt on InsideEV's come December.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Nicely done, Mr. Energy Czar! I hope you don't mind, but I've shared your video on my Facebook page with my friends. It's funny to see the critics search for more things they imagine that they might not like.

No car is perfect, but GM got this one pretty darn close!

Go Volt!

Volt 63

ps You mention in the video that your dealer filled the tank on service visits. The GM follow up on Customer Satisfaction is unprecedented in my experience and completely unheralded. Perhaps a future article subject? Barry

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Nicely done, Mr. Energy Czar! I hope you don't mind, but I've shared your video on my Facebook page with my friends. It's funny to see the critics search for more things they imagine that they might not like.

No car is perfect, but GM got this one pretty darn close!

Go Volt!

Volt 63

ps You mention in the video that your dealer filled the tank on service visits. The GM follow up on Customer Satisfaction is unprecedented in my experience and completely unheralded. Perhaps a future article subject? Barry
Don't mind at all....I'd prefer people share the video on whatever social media accounts they have...

Thanks
MrEnergyCzar

1 - 6 of 6 Posts