GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

I'm Chris from Quakertown, Pa. not a Volt owned yet but I am waiting for one to come in that I've accepted a deal on! It's a blue Premier with both Driver Confidence packages and ACC. Hoping the incentives get better for August but I'm at $7,000 off MSRP right now so I'm pretty happy with the price. Super excited to get it but also trying to be patient!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Welcome to the group! Lots of good information here, and a smattering of humor as well...

·
Registered
464 Posts
If you like the car, color, packages/equipment (ACC is very nice) I'd consider taking that one at $7K off. That's a very good deal. Of course you could wait a few weeks and it could get better, or worse. Really, 20% off a Volt equipped the way this way is probably around 41K give or take a bit, so you are talking 8K in round numbers. So you are looking to potentially get 1K better or so. Not chump change at all, but again could go the other way. Depends on how much that 1K means to you.

·
Registered
3,499 Posts
If you like the car, color, packages/equipment (ACC is very nice) I'd consider taking that one at $7K off. That's a very good deal. Of course you could wait a few weeks and it could get better, or worse. Really, 20% off a Volt equipped the way this way is probably around 41K give or take a bit, so you are talking 8K in round numbers. So you are looking to potentially get 1K better or so. Not chump change at all, but again could go the other way. Depends on how much that 1K means to you.
I would add - and how much of a gambler you are.

You have struck gold with the offer and if I were you, I would jump on it now.... and I'm a gambler!

·
Registered
267 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OMG, thank you!!! I thought Pa did away with their rebate program, I would have never looked!! I did put my deposit on it, plan to do the paperwork tomorrow and pick it up the 3rd if it's ready :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts