GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So since I just can't leave stuff alone, here are my new wheels and tires :p. Thanks to the "Show Me Your Wheels" thread I knew the right size tire to get the look I wanted. 235/45R-18 Pirelli P7's on 18x8 Niche Cannes. I've noticed that the handling is much better although they are a bit louder than the stock Goodyears. But I just turn up the stereo since I replaced the speakers with JL Audio's in the doors and added a small JL Audio powered sub box in the hatch area. I think I'm done for now and will just enjoy the ride...;)

20170912_073545_001.jpg

·
Registered
13,940 Posts
cool wheels. I know it's nice to have those green stickers to be able to drive in the HOV lane, but man do they ruin the clean look of the car.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool wheels. I know it's nice to have those green stickers to be able to drive in the HOV lane, but man do they ruin the clean look of the car.
Thanks, and yes, totally agree, ugly green stickers.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Nice wheels. Looks good. I always love wheels with fat spokes. I was looking for flat faced 5 spoke lightweight wheels, but they were too expensive.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
looks great with the gray--always thought that was one of the Volt's best colors.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts