GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

I recently bought a used 2013 Volt. Got it in white diamond pearl with the ceramic white interior and the factory sport wheels. I'm driving 35 miles to work and loving it so far! I love modifying my cars, so I already got big plans for this car.

·
Premium Member
14,156 Posts
Congrats on your new ride and welcome to the forum. When you first start driving without the need for gas the whole experience is kinds magical. The nice quiet and smooth ride is nice as well. Then, when you get used to not hassling with gas stations very frequently, it becomes a necessity.

·
Registered
10 Posts
2013 here, too. Can't quite make it the 20 miles to work on EV, but it's also a 3000ft climb and the dead of winter. Hoping for better luck in teh summer!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congrats on your new ride and welcome to the forum. When you first start driving without the need for gas the whole experience is kinds magical. The nice quiet and smooth ride is nice as well. Then, when you get used to not hassling with gas stations very frequently, it becomes a necessity.

Everyone I've shown the car to so far has been impressed, and even more so when I take them for a quick ride. Pretty much all of them love the color and the white accent interior.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Welcome aboard! I only ever saw one pearl "out in the wild"--it was at night at the mall. I've always had mixed feelings on "white" cars, but this color is NOT your grandmom's appliance white, it is one sharp paint job--looks like liquid metal in the streetlights.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts