GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all im a new volt owner... i purchased a used volt from a dealer because of financing

came out to 20.000 including 3 year extended warranty lojack and of course the volt

ITS A 2013 BLUE
21000 MILES
PREMIUM MODEL WITH BOSE AND NAVIGATION LEATHER AND IDK WHAT ELSE CAUSE IM NEW

if anyone local to so cal wants to help me out with getting to know my car let me know... i come from hondas and i do all my own maintenance if i can... i want to switch out from halogen bulbs to hid ballast and switch to as many led bulbs that i can because of the better light out put and or better light color... i want to change the grill and see what others have for wheel options as i do not like the oem wheels i want to something maybe in a size 16 with a lighter weight and a bigger overall diameter to fill in the wheel gap better and maybe wider tire... (i understand that may not be efficient but i do it to all my cars to get better contact to the road and more comfort in the ride... but i am interested in what mods you all have done maybe control my android phone with the console screen or some quick tips on how to save energy thanks in advance

~Loki

·
Premium Member
14,156 Posts
Congrats on the car and welcome to the forum. If you do a search you'll find info on what others have done along the lines you're interested in. Plenty of related threads. Personally I've found a Google search with the added "site:gm-volt.com" to make it specific works best.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts