GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a silver 13 base with heated seats this weekend. 35k miles and CPO warranty. This morning on when I got to work (31 miles) I still had 18 miles of range left on the battery. Also able to charge at work. Love this car so far! Now to convert the evse to 240v...

·
Registered
81 Posts
Congrats and welcome! I have a 2012 with 50000 miles, 239 mpg, and still love this car as much as when I bought it. What car can give you those stats. and still be driven cross country. I am starting to look at the 2017's but will keep the 2012. Best of luck with your Volt and I'm sure you will also love it.

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
I just purchased a silver 13 base with heated seats this weekend. 35k miles and CPO warranty. This morning on when I got to work (31 miles) I still had 18 miles of range left on the battery. Also able to charge at work. Love this car so far! Now to convert the evse to 240v...
Congrats & Welcome :)

·
Registered
902 Posts
I am the owner of a 2013 Volt, approaching 20,000 miles, 165 MPG, 2 to 4 gallons of gasoline per month, $0.00 rate per kilowatt hour. Great that you have a supportive workplace for electric vehicles.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts