GM Volt Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Team. 👋. Found myself in a lightly used 22k mile 2019-“Premier”, after paying arm and a leg in gas for a 30 mile one way commute for a new job over here in the Tahoe-Carson NV/CA region. Traded in a great 17’ Tacoma which somehow had gained value despite adding significant mileage—lucked out I guess … ¯\(ツ)/¯. I’ll miss the truck, but not the monthly gas costs- Lol. Love the free work charging, very comfortable ride (finally power seats again)… So far 300 miles on electric, and it did great coming over Donner Pass from Bay Area on gas (where I purchased), seems best of both worlds ⛽/ ⚡.

Cheers!
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car
👋

·
Registered
100 Posts
Very nice! Wish mine was black with power seats. You will be very happy with this car.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Another happy Volt owner. I have a 2016 black Volt with black and brandy interior. I really like black, it looks elegant. And I like the brandy accents in the interior. In "those days" the high-end Volt was not known as a "Premier" and power seats weren't available (and some other stuff). It's funny how Volt owners have to be won over one at a time. They love the advantages of the ICE generator after they've lived with it for a while. The Volt was always the best-kept secret. It's too bad Chevy stopped production of the Volt. There are a lot of things I don't get.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Another happy Volt owner. I have a 2016 black Volt with black and brandy interior. I really like black, it looks elegant. And I like the brandy accents in the interior. In "those days" the high-end Volt was not known as a "Premier" and power seats weren't available (and some other stuff). It's funny how Volt owners have to be won over one at a time. They love the advantages of the ICE generator after they've lived with it for a while. The Volt was always the best-kept secret. It's too bad Chevy stopped production of the Volt. There are a lot of things I don't get.
I believe mine is a 2017 Premier (or would it be LTZ?) but other than ACC I believe it was fully loaded. Sounds like the power seats came later. If I ever need to replace it, I'll look for a late model with the faster charging, new infotainment and extra features. And DEFINITELY adaptive cruise.

EDIT -- I would also have to get one with the two-tone black/white interior!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts