GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Also very interesting is the strategy that GM Holden is using here - using the Volt as a technology demonstration that Holden is not just a Holden Commodore company (to borrow from someone else on social media today) - to reposition the brand and buyer perception.

Which of course is a big challenge to appeal to different markets all at the same time - innovative, technology leading, choices that confront us, ready for the times, the challenges ahead, clean, sustainable, oil (care) free, respecting; and yet also appeal to a more robust tuff parochial view of life/world in the traditional Australian context.

Messaging is good. The voice would not be my choice, but then again it might resonate with one of the markets being targeted.
Looking forward to the next in the series of two from the creative agency AJF Partnership. If their web site is anything to go by, Mad young Men and women.

http://ajfpartnership.com.au/ is more fun than Solitare

·
Registered
923 Posts
I guess I'm surprised that the Holden Volt is not being sold yet in Auzzie land............for some reason, I thought it had already been introduced to the public.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks like they have re-introduced the 30g Hard Drive for the OZ 2013MY version.
No OnStar, so no remote SmartPhone app I would say and so no voltstats.net or myvolt.com available for car information.
How do you track lifetime petrol usage? Is that possible with an inexpensive OBDII apdapter?
No mention of interior trim, except for heated leather seats only, so I expect Black interior trim with the grey center stack the only choice, but I could be wrong of course.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts