GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to say hi to everyone and thank everyone who has posted here. Helped me already a lot to understand my VOLT. Which is a used 2012 I own since a month. So far one of my best cars I ever owned. But that is probably nothing new to you. Living in the NoVA area the car is great. I am working for a renewable energy company (We do mostly PV Solar installations), the ~ 40 miles range is perfect. If someone is interested in charging EV with PV solar or knows someone, feel free to contact me. We have done recently more installations where the owners have EVs.

Cheers

·
Registered
371 Posts
Welcome. This forum will be your new best automotive friend. Lots of great people here filled with always helpful ideas.

Congrats on the used Volt. I debated new vs. used for weeks. I fully expect to see the used market really heating up as '11 and '12 MY Volts come off leases. And a number of owners have already traded in for their next Volt. I'm most impressed by the number of owners now buying multiple Volts. I don't recall ever seeing that with any other car model. The Volt truly is an amazing car; but, even more than that it really is an amazing lifestyle.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome. Living in a state with no incentives despite the federal 7,500$ a new one would have still cost me 9,000 more. I am planning to add some extras down the road :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts