GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to introduce myself.. new to this site.. bought a 2014 Volt in February after considering for a couple of yers... I couldn't be more pleased.. it is great... 32,000 miles and like new... That's it for now.. Hello..

·
Registered
5,486 Posts
Hi Joe. My son is at RIT now and I am a graduate as well. One of the early members here on this forum is Bill Destler, president at RIT. So, nice to see another Rochester Volt driver out there. If you ever visit the school, there are chargers at two points there (field house and near the GSI building - however fieldhouse needs a Chargepoint card at www.chargepoint.com, it is free to charge there).

·
Registered
962 Posts
Hi Joe,

Welcome aboard. There are a few of us on here from Rochester and it is good to see more coming along. Feel free to stop over to the VoltShop sometime to shoot the bull and talk about all things in the Volt world.

Steve

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Just to introduce myself.. new to this site.. bought a 2014 Volt in February after considering for a couple of yers... I couldn't be more pleased.. it is great... 32,000 miles and like new... That's it for now.. Hello..
Welcome :)

Forums are places to search for info and post information. Have a question? Search and see if there is any info already.
Not finding an answer? Post a question.
Share pictures or other information as well

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Simply, ask questions if issues arise with your use of the 2014 Volt. Do not fear. The membership is supportive and, most likely, will not criticize you.
...Except for the occasional grammar correction or syntax gig. 8^))

1 - 6 of 6 Posts