GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well after i had a accident thanksgiving weekend (long story w a deer) I was in search of a new car after lots of hard research and looking i decided the volt was the new car for me. So i pulled the trigger on this 2018 Volt LT on the weekend hopefully when my my plates come from the US this week or early next week i should be in it cant wait !
volt.jpg

·
8,680 Posts
Ouch. Sorry that was what it took to bring you to us, but welcome. It's a complicated little car, but GM made it so it mostly takes care of itself and can be driven with no attention to its unusual traits.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Welcome aboard! Although not much of a white car guy, the white Volt is one exception. The lighter colors do the lines justice.
Heck, I'm not a red car guy either, but that's what I landed with.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks! well i was planning on getting a volt in the spring of 2018 but the deer changed that. maybe the deer was working for GM? haha... yes ive been reading about it im excited to get into it and embrace all the little complexities. i primarily drive within the 85 Km range for my small business from day to day seeing customers . so from a economical side the car makes sense for me plus not using gas most of the time im all for that reducing emissions.
Ouch. Sorry that was what it took to bring you to us, but welcome. It's a complicated little car, but GM made it so it mostly takes care of itself and can be driven with no attention to its unusual traits.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks glad to be here! yes my old car was black and i loved and hated it because the black showed everything. it always looked dirty even after a wash a few hours later dust all over it ugh. yes i thought the white and the black panneling espcially on the back really look nice i plan on tinting the windows too so more black on white coming
Welcome aboard! Although not much of a white car guy, the white Volt is one exception. The lighter colors do the lines justice.
Heck, I'm not a red car guy either, but that's what I landed with.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Thank god for the deer because now you're driving America's best kept automotive secret. What was your previous ride?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts