GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a bit late to post my introduction, I've been driving around my (new to me) 2013 Volt for a couple of weeks now. Great car, and fun to drive.

volt-1000.jpg

I'll be around :)

·
Registered
97 Posts
I am a bit late to post my introduction, I've been driving around my (new to me) 2013 Volt for a couple of weeks now. Great car, and fun to drive.

View attachment 93465

Congrats. If you don't mind me asking, what options are on it and what did you pay for it? I'm looking at possibly buying a 2013 for my son.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Nice ride. How come I haven't seen you out there on the streets?

Steve

·
Registered
2,130 Posts

View attachment 93465

Welcome! I've had my red one for about a week now.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Congrats. If you don't mind me asking, what options are on it and what did you pay for it? I'm looking at possibly buying a 2013 for my son.
You should be able to find a 2013 Volt basic for about $15,000 with 40,000 miles. I decided to buy a 2013 Volt with leather seats and back-up camera for $20,000 with 10,000 miles, using the Volt primarily as a show-piece demo at work. The previous owner never put on a plug-in charge. I call my Volt color maroon, not red. Try looking at cars.com for used vehicles.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Congratulations! I'm one week into my 2012 volt.

Not a 2013, but I paid around 17.5K for my 2012, with 28K miles on it, leather and Nav. Carmax has a good selection as has been noted previously, and the salesman I dealt with actually knew about it and could talk about it fairly in depth.

·
Registered
300 Posts
I too just got a premium crystal red '12 with Bose, Navigation, polished rims and 56k miles. Paid $12,900. This is our third... I have to say the used market has some absolute bargains.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice ride. How come I haven't seen you out there on the streets?

Steve
I am on the west side of town. I was parked almost next to another red one at the George Eastman Museum a week ago, did not have a VoltShelf, so very likely was not yours :)

·
Registered
3,962 Posts
17k for my 2012, nav, cloth seats. Pricing seems pretty consistent now that leases are over.

·
Registered
962 Posts
I am on the west side of town. I was parked almost next to another red one at the George Eastman Museum a week ago, did not have a VoltShelf, so very likely was not yours :)
Wasn't me, mine is light blue. And it usually has something top secret or experimental where the VoltShelf should be....
I'm in Greece. If you want to stop by the VoltShop sometime, there always are a couple of cold ones in the fridge.

Steve

1 - 17 of 17 Posts