GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just gonna drop this here and see what you guys think... Had some issues with my 2013 Volt and was told it had NOTHTING to do with this recall. Just want to make sure everyone with a 2013 gets their vehicle checked. (see my post history for the long version)... Also a side note... I searched for a recall on my vehicle and it showed NOTHING. Took it to the dealership and the recall miraculously showed up...

GM Recall Information _ Chevy Recall Center _ .jpg

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Just gonna drop this here and see what you guys think... Had some issues with my 2013 Volt and was told it had NOTHTING to do with this recall. Just want to make sure everyone with a 2013 gets their vehicle checked. (see my post history for the long version)... Also a side note... I searched for a recall on my vehicle and it showed NOTHING. Took it to the dealership and the recall miraculously showed up...

View attachment 156247
N172130460 Software Update Error Affecting Battery Cell Voltage Balancing GM Recall

FWIW: This specific recall only affected those like myself who happened to push the faultly HPCM2 calibration #24281683 onto their Gen1s...

·
Registered
88 Posts
It's basically an error in counting how many kwhr has been used. My car had this recall, and it seems to have fixed the problem. But I believe there are a lot other gen1 that has this being either DIY or dealer who pushed this HPCM2 calib.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts