GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New Purchase- Current local NJ deals- More Details

I'm looking at a 2017 Volt LT-- There have been a few different configurations, but the bottom line is a $4k discount off MSRP, plus 0%. Hold or Fold?

Thanks!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also-- that's in NJ if that helps clarify. Any guidance is helpful re: is this a good time of the year, etc- I haven't been in the market for a while. Thx

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
More details -- In NJ

I'm looking at a 2017 Volt LT-- There have been a few different configurations, but the bottom line is a $4k discount off MSRP, plus 0%. Hold or Fold?

Thanks!!
2017 Volt LT
Option 1-
Installed Options
Kinetic Blue Metallic $395.00
Low Emissions Package (T-ZEV) NO CHARGE
Comfort Package $460.00
All-weather floor mats $140.00
Total Options $995.00
MSRP* $35,090.00

$31k plus tax- would NOT include 0%

Option 2
Destination Charge $875.00
Installed Options
Siren Red Tintcoat $395.00
Leather-appointed seats $900.00
Low Emissions Package (T-ZEV) NO CHARGE
Comfort Package $460.00
Wheel Lock Kit $60.00
Bose® Premium Audio System $560.00
Charge cord, portable $535.00
Total Options $2,910.00
MSRP* $37,005.00

$33.3k plus tax- would NOT include 0%

·
Registered
33 Posts
A few things -

The volt comes with a charger - why would you pay 535 for a second one?
The all weather mats aren't that great compared to the huskyliners. Husky liners fit really well and the cargo mat actually fits vs. the factory trunk mat.

At any rate, 4-5k off MSRP seems to be about what people are getting right now. If you can wait for the private offer, that's another 1000 off from GM.

So it seems like you are on point - though I'd widen your search a bit and maybe home in on a volt with better options. I'd first identify exactly what options you want and go from there.

·
Registered
118 Posts

Thanks!!
RYDELL CHEV is offering 5k OFF as of today for Labor Day AD

·
Registered
425 Posts

Thanks!!

Thanks!!
i leased a premier from Nielson in Dover NJ 2 weeks ago; details as follows:
(from window sticker)
standard vehicle price $37,570
Total Options 1,880
Destination charge 875
Total vehicle price $40,325 on window sticker
Options include driver confidence 1and 2 @ 495 each, my link radio with navigation, 495 and siren red paint $ 395

DEALER DISCOUNT -2425
'PRICE LESS DISCOUNT $37900
gm incentives
GMF DRAFT $4235
CHEVROLET SELECT MARK 2250
GM LEASE LOYALTY 500
ADDITIONAL 333.30
TOTAL GM INCENTIVES RECEIVED _$7318.30
FINAL PRICE $30582 (37900-$7318)
TAXES, REG,DOC FEE, TIRE FEE +$ 2161
'TOTAL DUE" $33193

This is my 3rd volt (they are great cars)

I am in Mountain Lakes, where are you?

Good luck

Don

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i leased a premier from Nielson in Dover NJ 2 weeks ago; details as follows:
(from window sticker)
standard vehicle price $37,570
Total Options 1,880
Destination charge 875
Total vehicle price $40,325 on window sticker
Options include driver confidence 1and 2 @ 495 each, my link radio with navigation, 495 and siren red paint $ 395

DEALER DISCOUNT -2425
'PRICE LESS DISCOUNT $37900
gm incentives
GMF DRAFT $4235
CHEVROLET SELECT MARK 2250
GM LEASE LOYALTY 500
ADDITIONAL 333.30
TOTAL GM INCENTIVES RECEIVED _$7318.30
FINAL PRICE $30582 (37900-$7318)
TAXES, REG,DOC FEE, TIRE FEE +$ 2161
'TOTAL DUE" $33193

This is my 3rd volt (they are great cars)

I am in Mountain Lakes, where are you?

Good luck

Don
This is very helpful- Thanks! I'm in Hopewell twp. Burlington has been difficult to get a response from. Princeton Chevy might be an option.
What did your upfront/monthly end up being? (without trade factored in?) Are there just better deals to lease right now?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
A few things -

The volt comes with a charger - why would you pay 535 for a second one?
The all weather mats aren't that great compared to the huskyliners. Husky liners fit really well and the cargo mat actually fits vs. the factory trunk mat.

At any rate, 4-5k off MSRP seems to be about what people are getting right now. If you can wait for the private offer, that's another 1000 off from GM.

So it seems like you are on point - though I'd widen your search a bit and maybe home in on a volt with better options. I'd first identify exactly what options you want and go from there.
Agreed-- why would ANYONE get an extra charger? They're fighting me to take it off the bill bc they'll have a hard time selling it themselves.. I'll check out husky. Private offers been tough to get. grrr

·
Banned
7,289 Posts
If anyone is in MD and is looking to get a Volt, let me know. I know a rep at Win Kelly in Clarksville. They don't have a ton of Volts (maybe 6-8 currently, a few LTs), but if you want to get one at least $3k off MSRP before any incentives, PM me. It's the end of the month, so they are probably willing to deal.

·
Registered
425 Posts
This is very helpful- Thanks! I'm in Hopewell twp. Burlington has been difficult to get a response from. Princeton Chevy might be an option.
What did your upfront/monthly end up being? (without trade factored in?) Are there just better deals to lease right now?
hi,

sorry to be so long in replying. i paid $2,500 up front, lease is $333 per month. tried but could not get a private offer. there was o trade in but terminated old lease which was the $500 loyalty credit

roy is pretty good at find a car with exactly what you want if the don't have an exact match. note other lease deals on front page of forum

·
Registered
54 Posts
Does the horde think that Labor Day will have more deals? Or just a continuation of the August 0% APR for really good credit, $1000 conquest cash (at least at some dealers in the Seattle area)?

·
Registered
425 Posts
Can I ask what those GM incentives are? Don't recognize GMF draft, Chevy select mark, and additional?

I have listed the incentives and amounts exactly as printed on my order. I have no idea what the names (or codes) mean.

i asked for a price and the price was offered without hesitation It was a much better deal than offered by others, with none of the usual hassle experienced elsewhere.

A couple of dealers called back a couple of times with 'better' and/or new incentives 'after' 'talking to the boss'; i strung them along, stopped in but they never got as good as the deal i was given upfront with no hassle'

i understand a 16% discount has supplanted the 20% deal offered a month ago.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts