GM Volt Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Congrats Dutch. I am just about four months in with my Volt. It just gets better and better. Many months before I mentioned to family that I was going for a Volt and did my best to explain how it works. My favorite ongoing comments are "it is so much better looking (or sportier) than I imagined" or "it looks normal and not what I expected". What they really mean is that is ain't butt ugly like a Prius or Leaf and piously screams "I am green". Most have no idea about the tech and blows their minds when they see it. I finally I got my 83 year old dad to sit behind the wheel and showed him all of the features. Then we took him and my mom out to see the 250+ goats that my husband herds. Later when they got home, Dad was talking up my Volt above the goats. Trust me, the goats are serious entertainment and I was surprised he was impressed by a car. He hasn't given a flip about any vehicles in his life, so this is a first for him. Have a blast with your new Volt. I sure am.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.