28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,501 Posts

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
I can get you $1,500 OFF MSRP on our 2011 VOLT Demo. It's fully loaded Black/Black with less than 2,000 miles on it.
http://www.thinksingh.com/web/new/Chevrolet-Volt-2011-Riverside-CA/790590/?condition_id=10425

We can even remove the "VOLT" decal off the car. No extra charge! :)
It's no secret that I think you are a sleazy salesman given that you used this forum to publicly bad mouth your customers to other potential customers. What kind of unprofessional tosser does that?

Now, you disrespect another salesman by hijacking his thread.

And then as strike 3, you insult our intelligence by offering $1500 off what amounts to a used, previous model year car. Yea I know your type talks about demos being new cars, but we all know they have basically been a rental with tons of people driving it before the true first owner gets to touch it.

Do you think we are all stupid and that we didn't read the forum posts and news articles to know the $1500 is a factory to dealer rebate? And that rebate includes the removal of the sticker -- so thanks for nothing even though you pretended like it's something.

So to summarize your offer, you are asking MSRP on a used car that is a model year old. Again, thanks for nothing!

So, I am going to do you a favor and teach you a little bit about how the "Interweb" works by pointing out to everyone that a real quality dealer, Rotolo, is offering $2000 off NEW 2012 models. Not $1500 off used 2011 models.
http://gm-volt.com/forum/showthread...N-STOCK-THRU-11-30-11**-THIS-IS-BELOW-INVOICE!!!

Hopefully you learned something today.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Yepper agree w voltage692, your trying to sell ice cubes to us Eskimo's here at this Forum.
...And yes I got 2K off my sticker and it was brand new w 1.2 miles on delivery. Heck I didn't even need any stickers taken off for free either ;)

·
Registered
506 Posts
I was thinking more on the decals, hmmm lets say a hairdryer, 5-mins/side for removal and we will throw it in if you purchase this 1 year old car at what a brand new one is selling for. Any takers? haha

Oh well, at least this put a smile on my face for the rest of the day, thanks for the humor!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts