GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
I haven't seen many threads by people in the midwest, so I thought I'd post the deal I got yesterday so others could use it for comparison. I am leasing a 2013 cyber gray volt with premium trim and enhanced safety package 1. The MSRP was $41,965. My lease terms are 36 months, 12K miles a year, at $277.88 a month with $1399 down. Tax, title, fees, and first month's payment were incorporated into the money down (which came out of a trade). I'm not friends and family or anything, but my down payment was reduced by $1000 because I was able to redeem earnings off my GM card.
I'm enjoying the ride so far- went 80 miles yesterday and used only .4 gallons of fuel!
The dealer was Sunnyside Chevrolet in Elyria, OH. They were extremely responsive to my email inquiry and were consummate professionals throughout the whole process.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Congrats on the new ride!

Was that 80 miles all at once, or a couple trips with a recharge? How much EV miles out of the 80?

3,606 Posts
Hi everyone,
I haven't seen many threads by people in the midwest, so I thought I'd post the deal I got yesterday so others could use it for comparison. I am leasing a 2013 cyber gray volt with premium trim and enhanced safety package 1. The MSRP was $41,965. My lease terms are 36 months, 12K miles a year, at $277.88 a month with $1399 down. Tax, title, fees, and first month's payment were incorporated into the money down (which came out of a trade). I'm not friends and family or anything, but my down payment was reduced by $1000 because I was able to redeem earnings off my GM card.
I'm enjoying the ride so far- went 80 miles yesterday and used only .4 gallons of fuel!
The dealer was Sunnyside Chevrolet in Elyria, OH. They were extremely responsive to my email inquiry and were consummate professionals throughout the whole process.
Congrats Stowvolt!,

Welcome to the Volt Family! You will have a Dedicated Advisor! If you could PM me with the last 8 of your VIN and the best way for you to be reached, I will have your Advisor contact you!

Happy Driving!

-Ian Chevrolet EV Customer Service

·
Registered
118 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the forum from another Volt owner in Ohio. I hope you enjoy it as much as my wife and I do. I have been able to go 45-50 miles regularly on a single charge here during the summer. I often go up to Stow. In the winter I was usually getting between 25-32 miles.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
mileage breakdown

Congrats on the new ride!

Was that 80 miles all at once, or a couple trips with a recharge? How much EV miles out of the 80?
I'll save you the complete breakdown, but it was a 45-50 mile initial trip home on the interstate followed by an hour of recharging, some more driving, more recharging then more driving. Some of the gas usage was because the dealer put it in hold mode while we went over all the features of the car.
I wasn't keeping real close track, but I think out of the 80 miles total, probably 8-12 were on gas. I put it in hold mode for a while on the 70mph interstate because the battery estimate was really taking a beating at that speed.

·
Premium Member
14,156 Posts
Congratulations on the car and welcome to the forum. I think you'll find the Volt drive to be quiet and smooth, and not having to go to the gas station much is a big bonus. I think with your 80 miles on .4 gallons you're figuring that out!

When you get a chance you might want to try Sport and "L". It's a slightly different driving experience.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts