GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys.

My 2017 i just got from PA has a different front grille than everything i see on the net or in other dealer. Its non chrome 3 piece for the top grille in front. The center piece with the chevy logo on it looksnlike a EV door that can pop open to charge like the leaf. Is it new or its just for different trim? Thx

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Is that the acclimative cruise control grill?

·
Administrator
19,968 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
3 piece grill denote that you have ACC (active cruise control). The center grill (with graphic Chevy logo - instead of the raised logo) contains the medium to short distance radar that is the center piece of the technology.

·
Banned
7,289 Posts

Best I could find.

Attachments

·
Registered
348 Posts
That's interesting! I can't find any information on any grille options for the Volt. Some cars have appearance packages that change little things like that, but none on the Volt from what I've seen. Have you asked your dealer about it?

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
That's interesting! I can't find any information on any grille options for the Volt. Some cars have appearance packages that change little things like that, but none on the Volt from what I've seen. Have you asked your dealer about it?
2017 Volts with ACC (Adaptive Cruise Control) have a slightly different grille in order to accommodate the radar that's used to detect the distance to the car ahead. There are no "grille options" as such, only the choice of whether or not to buy a car with ACC.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts