GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New (never titled) 2014 Volt located in Tuscumbia Alabama. Black in color with pebble beige interior. Equipped with premium trim package, and both safety package #1 and #2. Includes heated seats, leather appointed seats, rear armrest with cupholders, dimming rearview mirror, backup camera, rear park assist, front park assist, forward collision alert, lane departure warning, front view camera, bose sound system, bluetooth, and much much more. It is the last 2014 Volt at our dealership and we are highly motivated to sell, which means big savings on a new car with full factory warranty. Willing to deliver for serious buyers! Call Murphy at 256.460.8011 for more info.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hi Murphy - Thanks for posting. People have been getting some really good closeout deals, especially now that 2017s are becoming plentiful as well as the interest in the Model 3. Can we assume the available discount is more aggressive than what is currently posted on the dealer website?

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
$38,950 for a 2 year old black car that's been sitting out in the Alabama heat.... I'll take it! Where do I sign?
Yet they'll deliver it you but only if you're a serious buyer...

·
Registered
164 Posts
They say it's discounted $10k, but first they've added $3k in deasler adds. Then they'll tell you that their discounted price of $31k is under invoice!! Amazing deal. You can buy a '16 for less.

Definitely don't waste your time.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Come on Murphy, you've had this car how long and don't have even ONE image of the actual car?
Oh they took plenty of pics when the car arrived.

Just drive down there and they will show you the Polaroids. :D

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
New (never titled) 2014 Volt located in Tuscumbia Alabama. Black in color with pebble beige interior. Equipped with premium trim package, and both safety package #1 and #2. Includes heated seats, leather appointed seats, rear armrest with cupholders, dimming rearview mirror, backup camera, rear park assist, front park assist, forward collision alert, lane departure warning, front view camera, bose sound system, bluetooth, and much much more. It is the last 2014 Volt at our dealership and we are highly motivated to sell, which means big savings on a new car with full factory warranty. Willing to deliver for serious buyers! Call Murphy at 256.460.8011 for more info.
I have never understood this type of salesman mentality. "We are highly motivated". We are so motivated to sell a three year old (new) car that has now changed to its next evolution (2nd generation) that we are still asking MSRP even when in 2014 these cars were being HIGHLY discounted and have even included a stock photo to everyone for a visual inspection.

·
Banned
7,289 Posts
I can't imagine the reason this Volt hasn't sold....probably has nothing to do with the quality of the dealership/sales staff. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
I have never understood this type of salesman mentality. "We are highly motivated". We are so motivated to sell a three year old (new) car that has now changed to its next evolution (2nd generation) that we are still asking MSRP even when in 2014 these cars were being HIGHLY discounted and have even included a stock photo to everyone for a visual inspection.
There are exceptions but most dealers are high pressure even if they say they're not...Most dealers want to get you into the door vs advertising a "liquidation" price...If they want to sell this thing they'll advertise a price at $10K lower...

Car probably officially turned 36 months old hence why the salesman/sales manager decided for the first time to create an account to advertise this...Dealership could be giving a cash bonus to the salesman who can clear old inventory off the lot...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts