GM Volt Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
When I bought my 2014 back in February I wanted the latest and greatest for the Nav. I purchased the upgrade. Within 20 miles it was giving me an incorrect lane for a freeway onramp. The road had been changed a year before the upgraded map.
Sooooooo, I am disappointed as well after spending $180 bucks for an outdated or just plain incorrect map update.
Never again. I'll just use my phone.

2014 Volt Premium - Safety pkg 1 and 2, Navigation

·
Registered
140 Posts
I was considering getting the update since my maps are from 2012 but thanks for your info ... I won't be paying for this. I've got 4GB data per month so I will just use Google Maps.
I did buy the upgrade and regretted it. I am going to try Waze on my iPhone 8 Plus. I really would never order the navigation option. The nav was already part of the packages on my new to me 2014 when I bought it back in 2/17. It would be handy if it actually put me in the correct lane for freeway on ramps. Of course by the time you realize you are in the wrong lane you are stuck. Especially in Southern California traffic. Other than that it works very well...........

2014 Volt Premium - Safety pkg 1 and 2, Navigation

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.