GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I have been reading this site for awhile doing research on Gen 2 Volts. I currently own and drive a 2009 Honda Civic EX-L and like it, but am thinking of getting a 2017 Volt this fall. I bus to work, so this would only be a weekend car. In WA state, the law is changing in July where our high sales tax is exempt for a good portion of the vehicle (as opposed to only 35K and under EVs/Plug ins qualified, now EVs/Plugins are eligible if the base model is below 42.5K and gets a certain mileage on battery charge, which Volt does).

Have a 110V outlet in my condo parking space-- and I am told I could use it occasionally to recharge (which is fine since I just need a weekend car).

Can anyone recommend a good Chevy dealer in Western Washington that knows something about Volts and/or will accept a True Car/Costco Auto price? I have never owned a GM car, and have heard not so great things about the dealer experience.

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
I can't help you with a dealer. However, I think that you have made the right choice with the Volt. You're going to love it!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Welcome to the Volt community. You'll find a trove of useful and informative chatter within.
I'm not at all local, but from what I've heard, patient shopping around will get you a good deal.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts