GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've been a Volt owner for approximately FIVE days - 2013 w/26K miles, premium trim...and loving it. My beloved Honda Element was totaled a month ago by a red light running inattentive driver. Went from considering used to new and back to finally settling on used...so far DELIGHTED! The price was right and had everything I wanted. So it will do for a year and then trade up to a 2017 maybe.

·
Registered
433 Posts
I got my used 2013 a few months ago. You'll love it, welcome to the club!

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
So I've been a Volt owner for approximately FIVE days - 2013 w/26K miles, premium trim...and loving it. My beloved Honda Element was totaled a month ago by a red light running inattentive driver. Went from considering used to new and back to finally settling on used...so far DELIGHTED! The price was right and had everything I wanted. So it will do for a year and then trade up to a 2017 maybe.
Great choice, best used car value out there.
Welcome :)

·
Banned
7,289 Posts
Congrats. Maybe in a year, GM will be running 20% off 2017 specials. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts