GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Three 2017 Volts (Red, White and Blue) & One Black 2018 Volt
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey to all of you -

Have one 2018 Black, three 2017's, one red, one white and one blue. the 2018 is for my wife and me, the others for my adult children. Just thought that would be of interest to this group. Like many of you, have owned many cars, including Porsche and would not trade my Volt for any two of them. Have had the oldest one for 4 years this month and for 4 years, none of them ever needed a repair. Two weeks ago one needed to have a fuse replaced and it that was a covered repair. So no repair costs on any of the Volts for 4 years.

Anyway, that is my tribute to the Volt and hello to my fellow enthusiasts. Hope to learn and contribute in the days ahead

Ed

·
Registered
2013 Volt
1,447 Posts
Welcome! It would really help readers of your future posts if you'd add your location to your profile and add the models you own under Vehicle Details. Both are under account details.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Red White and Blue. Love it :)

·
Registered
Three 2017 Volts (Red, White and Blue) & One Black 2018 Volt
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome! It would really help readers of your future posts if you'd add your location to your profile and add the models you own under Vehicle Details. Both are under account details.
Thanks. Took your advice and hope the info is showing properly.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Our family has 3– 2 16s and ann18. Silver, white and black. Other than the shift to park shifter issue and the clicking repair on the axle/axle nuts (under warranty) no serious problems in 5 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts