GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
That's one seriously attractive vehicle, but I think I'd prefer a PAIR of Volts for the same $$$

·
Registered
4,085 Posts
Even camoflage can't hide those beautiful curves. Why bother disguising it, when we've all seen the production ready prototype?

I couldn't be happier seeing a working model of the car. Knowing the car show versions were inoperable was a little disconcerting, but understanding that Quantum Tech is a Tier 1 supplier removes doubt that the product can be delivered.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Even camoflage can't hide those beautiful curves. Why bother disguising it, when we've all seen the production ready prototype?
I was thinking the exact same thing when looking at the article. Sure is a good looking car, except the mustache could be shaved a little.

·
Registered
151 Posts

I couldn't be happier seeing a working model of the car. Knowing the car show versions were inoperable was a little disconcerting, but understanding that Quantum Tech is a Tier 1 supplier removes doubt that the product can be delivered.

I'm not so sure. For all we know, they've got an ICE running under the hood. Think about the issues Tesla faced. Although Fisker won't face 1/10 of the bureaucratic red tape GM has got the Volt going through. This is a good thing I think. Still, I want to know what's under the hood.

·
Registered
4,085 Posts
I'm not so sure. For all we know, they've got an ICE running under the hood. Think about the issues Tesla faced. Although Fisker won't face 1/10 of the bureaucratic red tape GM has got the Volt going through. This is a good thing I think. Still, I want to know what's under the hood.
Could be true, but again, Quantum Tech is for real, and the car was built around their tech. Even if the car is running on NiMH with the RE running, waiting for batteries like the Volt did, I would still be elated (which is probably the case).

·
Registered
151 Posts
Could be true, but again, Quantum Tech is for real, and the car was built around their tech. Even if the car is running on NiMH with the RE running, waiting for batteries like the Volt did, I would still be elated (which is probably the case).
Do we know who is supplying the batteries for Fisker?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts