GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

After watching the Volt since it's release I have wanted one but chose to wait for Gen II to take the plunge. Picked up a Cajun Red 2018 Premier a couple of weeks ago and could not be more excited with this technological marvel. The handling is beyond what I ever expected and it corners like a slot car. Hope to have many great trips in this car but most of my driving will be 40 miles round trip to town so there's gonna be a LOT less gas purchased in my future. Thanks to all who have posted here to give me great advice!!

Bob Taylor

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Hello all,

After watching the Volt since it's release I have wanted one but chose to wait for Gen II to take the plunge. Picked up a Cajun Red 2018 Premier a couple of weeks ago and could not be more excited with this technological marvel. The handling is beyond what I ever expected and it corners like a slot car. Hope to have many great trips in this car but most of my driving will be 40 miles round trip to town so there's gonna be a LOT less gas purchased in my future. Thanks to all who have posted here to give me great advice!!

Bob Taylor
Congrats on your new Volt. I agree, this forum provides great advice and information, and helped me to take the plunge and buy the 2016 Volt. So far, everything going great and still enjoy the drive. I'm sure you will as well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts